Homeowner Association Management
Do you know if your HOA is healthy, safe, and secure?
Your home is your most important asset.
The Appleby Homeowner Association Management Team pledges to be fair, trustworthy, courteous, and professional with all our homeowners. We provide every building with our expert and expedient service.
Appleby HOA Managers support their Boards of Directors to meet the many challenges of condominium management. We have managed homeowner associations for more than 10 years. Our company is licensed and bonded, and our team is experienced, professional and well-informed of current condominium law, state civil codes, as well as local ordinances.
Homeowner Association Management is mostly a referral business. About 90% of our clients are referred by home owners who have seen our work firsthand and know that we deliver positive, successful changes that benefit their Association.
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
- Board Member and Homeowner Communications.
- Assist with Board with Capital Projects.
- Receiving and investigation of significant complaints regarding Rule Violations and Resolution.
- Maintaining all Company Files including building records, legal documents, insurance, meeting minutes, equipment warranties and governing documents.
- Attendance at all HOA Monthly Meetings.
- Liaison for board for all professional services; Lawyers, CPA’s, and Insurance Agents.
- Prepare and Send Annual Homeowners Packets.
- Annual Election Management.
- Securing of bids and renew all insurance policies.
- Scheduling of annual inspections: fire, health, and elevators.
- Onsite property maintenance and walk-thrus.
- Hire and manage vendors.
- Provides multiple bids for projects over $1000.00.
- Oversee implementation of maintenance monthly calendar.
- Billing, approval of payments, and Collections of Homeowner fees, move-in and move-out fees.
- Manage All Service Providers’ CPA, and Banking.
- Sending violation letters, lien preparation, and assess fines.
- Manage Delinquencies, Foreclosures, and Escrows
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Monthly preparation and mailing of Homeowner statements or coupon books.
- Preparations of Annual Reserve Study Reports.
- Preparations of Annual Audits or Reviews.
- Assisting in the preparations for Annual Budgets and Special Assessments.